Aveda Fredric’s Institute Cincinnati
Facebook News Feed
Located in West Chester, Ohio
at Voice of America Centre
View Larger Map
Aveda Fredric’s Institute Cincinnati
7664 Voice of America Centre Dr
West Chester, Ohio 45069
Retail and Service Hours
Mon – Fri | 9am – 8pm
Sat | 8:15am – 7pm
Sun | Closed
What to expect when you visit the Aveda Fredric’s Institute
We are an Educational Facility
- Instructor interaction – Instructors are there to guide students throughout services. You can expect the instructor to consult with the student and with you prior to the service, check in during the service and a check at the end to inspect results and your satisfaction.
- Student service provider – Students attend required hours in the classroom in theory and hands-on practice with manikins and models before they allowed to provide services in the student salon or spa. While in the student salon you will encounter students in various stages of learning and skill level.
- Guest satisfaction standard: In the educational process, Guest satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Aveda Fredric’s Institute supports the integrity of the services we provide, and services are non-refundable. In the unlikely event of a service challenge, you must notify our Guest Care team by phone within 48 hours of your service and allow us the opportunity to correct the service within 14 days.
- Due to State Board of Cosmetology regulations, only guests receiving services are permitted in the student salon.
- How do I reserve an appointment for services? To reserve an appointment you must call the school for which you would like to schedule your appointment. You can reach our Cincinnati school at 513-533-0700 and our Indianapolis school at 317-578-5500.
- How do I change or cancel my appointment: We understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us a minimum 24 hour notice if you must cancel your appointment. We will work with you to reschedule a time that will work for you. If the 24 hour notice* is not given, we reserve the right to withhold reserving any future appointments. *except in the event of any emergency.
- What should I bring with me? We offer Aveda Comforting Tea and water as well as a well stocked healthy option vending machine for snacks and cold drinks. Credit cards are accepted in the vending machine. You may also choose to pack a lunch or bring a snack with you.
- Can I provide feedback on the students performance? We want your feedback to help our students grow – please provide your feedback before you leave you or complete our feedback request that you will periodically receive via e-mail.
- Do the students accept tips? Tips are not expected or accepted. If you wish, in lieu of tips, you may donate to our student education fund. We also appreciate your support of our ongoing efforts to raise money for Earth Month in April and Breast Cancer Awareness in October.
- Cancellations We understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us a minimum 24 hour notice if you must cancel your appointment. If the 24 hour notice* is not given we reserve the right to withhold booking of any future appointments.*Except in the event of an emergency.
Hair Color Sensitivity Patch Test
- Any Guest receiving Aveda hair color for the first time must receive a sensitivity patch test.
- The test is to be administered a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the service. We are unable to make exceptions and appreciate your cooperation.
- No appointment is necessary but please note we are not open on Sunday.
Are there any additional fees?
- Hair Color Services – With hair color services an additional product charge of $7.00 per application may be applied considering the length and thickness of hair, or application of each additional color beyond two.
- Retexturing Services – An additional product charge of $10 per application may be applied, considering the length and thickness of the hair.
- May I use my phone while I’m receiving a service? For the comfort of all guests and out of respect for our students and their learning environment we do request that you silence your electronic devices while in the student salon or spa and refrain from using while in the building.
What guests have to say about their experience.
- “My experience was REFRESHING. My haircut looks like the picture I brought. The mini-facial was a treat…Soooooooo calming! The prices are a small % of what I would expect to pay. I’ll be returning for services in the future. A+! “ – Diane D. – West Chester, Ohio
- We accept Cash and all major credit cards including Discover and American Express.
- We do not accept personal checks.